Thread: How to use LogMeIn on iPhone

How to use LogMeIn on iPhone

Hi, i was in search of some cool remote application that can help me to access my office's pc from home. While searching the same on this forum i got the following post and found it really effective Distance Desktop Viewing . I should thank you guys for the same.

Now i want some more information about LogMeIn application, mentioned in the above post. I heard some where that using the same we can access the PC using iPhone as well. Is that correct ? If yes please let me know how ? FYI, i am using Windows Vista . Thanks in advance..

Re: How to use LogMeIn on iPhone

Yeah, thats correct. LogMeIn provides instant, one-click access to your LogMeIn computers, directly from your iPhone. Your entire computer is at your fingertips - from your desktop to files and data, to programs and more. Now as related to your query, in order to access your PC with iPhone using LogMeIn , first of all you need to download and install LogMeIn Pro or LogMeIn free on your computer and LogMeIn Ignition on your apple iPhone device.

Download LogMeIn Pro

LogMeIn Ignition for iPhone

LogMeIn Ignition for iPhone and iPod touch provides fast, one-click access to your LogMeIn computers, directly from your Apple device. Simply create a LogMeIn account and add the computers you want to access remotely to your account. Then install LogMeIn Ignition for iPhone and iPod touch on your Apple device and log in to access your entire computer at the touch of your fingertips. You can zoom, scroll and select all with just a flick of your fingertips. And when you need to type, activate a full on-screen QWERTY keyboard, or use any of the special keyboards, including function keys, tab, ESC and navigation arrows.

LogMeIn Ignition for iPhone and iPod touch is a fast and simple way to connect to your LogMeIn Pro and LogMeIn Free computers. Here are some highlights of LogMeIn Ignition :-

• One click and your iPhone or iPod touch becomes an extension of your work or home computer
    • Your login information and preferences are stored securely
    • Access from anywhere - without having to remember passwords