Thread: Smartftp vs cuteftp

Smartftp vs cuteftp

I am running windows on my computer and i am looking for file transfer protocol software, smartftp vs cuteftp which one is best. I need drag-and-drop transfers support, site-to-site transfers and the interface should be as much as simple like windows explorer.

Re: Smartftp vs cuteftp

SmartFTP Client supports drag-and-drop transfers like those on basic FTP clients. CuteFTP is used to transfer files between computers and File Transfer Protocol (FTP) servers to publish web pages, download digital images, music, multi-media files and software. The SmartFTP real power lies deeper within its option menus, where you'll find CHMOD remote file-attribute modification, background file transfers.

SmartFTP : A FTP client that allows you to transfer files across the Internet. Smart FTP is a very cool FTP client but no longer free, FileZilla is good but a little limited.Configuring your site in Smart FTP, Transferring files in Smart FTP, Managing your files in Smart FTP is easy. However, Windows explorer does not support all FTP servers.

SmartFTP is an FTP (File Transfer Protocol) client which allows you to transfer files between your local computer and a server on the Internet. ... The CuteFTP software is excellent for the Web Masters for uploading files using the ftp to their server space. . You can transfer files quickly using CuteFTP Professional's multipart transfer and simultaneous connections.