Thread: Wordpress xml to sql possible?

Wordpress xml to sql possible?

Hello. Well I have a document that is actually a wordpress document in xml format. There is some problem in hosting or uploading the file. I wanted to know can I convert my wordpress file into any database format. Can it be possible to convert it into SQL? Please suggest me with a solution. I hope this might solve my problem. Thank you.

Re: Wordpress xml to sql possible?

Hi. The problem is while importing your file to the server. There is a way through which you can convert your file into sql. For this you need phpmyadmin. With the help of this application you may be able to import your xml file file into sql db. This might resolve your problem while uploading or hosting it to the system.

Hello. This feature is enabled in word press 2.8 version. This is an updated version of wordpress and has the plugin for converting the document into sql database file.You can use this application and make the necessary changes you want to by using the inbuilt or enabled plugin in it. Check out for the thing and you may get to your problem been solved.

Hi. Well you would be glad to know that it is quite possible as there is nothing as such that you cannot convert or import your wordpress document into ".sql" file. You need phpmyadmin or a wordpress software that has the plugin enabled in it to import such files to the necessary requirement. You can go through the software and follow the simple procedures for conversion. Good luck.