Thread: Save as PDF for Microsoft Office 2007

Save as PDF for Microsoft Office 2007

Hi,
    I've installed both Microsoft Office 2007 and the Add-in Save as PDF on my laptop. I do have Adobe Acrobat Professional 8.0 installed as well.
    The problem I'm facing currently is the layout of the saved document.
    I have created documents in Ms Excel with page size set at A4 and normal margin selection. I can print out my document in excel as desired. However, if I save my documents with the PDF, the desired layout cannot be acheived.
    The margin size are different.

May I know what causes this?
    How can I amend the settings for Save as Pdf?

Regards,
    Fabian

Re: Save as PDF for Microsoft Office 2007

I think you must use third party software to convert any type of format into pdf.I suggest you to use "PDF Creator" because PDF Creator is a cost effective solution over the leading PDF product, Adobe Acrobat 8. PDF Creator allows you to create PDF files from documents, spreadsheets, presentations, emails, websites, and virtually any file that can be printed. PDF Creator is a virtual printer so it's automatically integrated and ready for use in all of your favorite Windows programs. This includes all of your Business applications, Multimedia applications, Web applications, Presentation applications and the list goes on and on. If you can print it, you can turn it into a PDF document.
    You can download it from their official site.

Hi there,

I just solved this problem in PC. i am having the same issue from which just came out and luckily. I read your post so i am giving you idea about the problem you are facing. Just do one thing, paused your antivirus protection on your machine and Save the file(save as PDF) then turned the Antivirus on.

it works fine with so that i expecting that it will work with you also.

Microsoft has introduced so called add-ins in Microsoft Office and Word which are first-party or third-party applications that extend the functionality of the software. Downloading the SaveAsPDF add-in from Microsoft’s official website requires validation. In order to download Save as PDF for Microsoft Office 2007, you can check out the following link. The Save as PDF addin lets you export and save to the PDF format in all Microsoft Office programs. It also allows you to send files as e-mail attachments in the PDF format.