Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Convert .GBX files to .MPEG

Windows Software

Old 18-11-2009

Convert .GBX files to .MPEG

I recently downloaded some video which are in .GBX format. what is .gbx file? How to play or open or convert gbx file? Is there any converter which allow me to convert that .gbx file in to .mpeg format.

Old 18-11-2009

Re: Convert .GBX files to .MPEG

GBX files are game data file in a package format and used in various games. A .GBX file is known as a Gerber PCB File. GBX is a trackmania 'game' file, i dont quite understand how you expect to convert this to video.
Old 18-11-2009

The .GBX format is the Nadeo Game File format, GBX format is actually some sort of compressed archive, It is used throughout the software to store different types of data.If you are getting any error use RegistryBooster, it is the easy answer to registry problems. It conducts deep scans of your registry to check for errors and conflicts, then repairs and optimizes the registry to peak performance and stability.
Old 18-11-2009

Aimersoft Video Converter is the most powerful video file conversion that support various video formats including AVI, XviD, WMV.I recommend you use this software :E.M. Total Video Converter. The software is designed to convert video for your mobile video player as 3gp, mp4, PSP, also VCD or DVD player, XBOX360. you can convert almost all popular formats of video to FLV format easily.
Old 20-06-2011

Or you could always use Programs such as Jing and HyperCam2 which record the screen on your laptop for certain other games/programs/guidance things you wish to record.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,