Thread: computer infected with Trojan.Agent/Gen-FraudLoad

computer infected with Trojan.Agent/Gen-FraudLoad

I am facing some virus problem in my computer, whenever i use to open any application i get a message that your computer is infected with Trojan.Agent/Gen-FraudLoad. I know that its a virus but the thing is i don't know anything about this virus. So can anyone help me out in removing this virus. Please give me some good suggestions. Thanks!!!!!

Re: computer infected with Trojan.Agent/Gen-FraudLoad

To get removal of this virus, i suggest you that you should go for the correct Antivirus software. As my system has also suffered from this problem before, so i had installed AVG that time and removed all my threats/viruses from the system. AVG really works. If you want then, just try AVG and see whether you get a solution to your virus problem or not. Good luck!!!

I was suffering from the same problem, previously and i had also installed AVG to remove such threats that time. After installing the software, the threats/viruses got removed but after sometime they came back again and started infecting my system. So i have uninstalled that AVG and now i have started using the latest version of the kaspersky because kaspersky is capable of removing such kind of viruses/threats. You can download the latest version of kaspersky from here.

Your computer is infected with Trojan.Agent/Gen-FraudLoad, so there might be possibility that this virus have corrupted/destroyed your system files. So the better option to remove these viruses is by formatting your system's drive(c: drive). Once you have formatted, install the fresh copy of windows and then, the first step you have to take, is to install the antivirus program, so that it should protect your system right from the beginning. You can go for any of the antivirus software but i want you to go for AVG. So if you installed the AVG then don't forget to download its updates files. Do tell me whether you have got a solution or not.