Thread: Error : "the application adobe flash has unexpectedly quit"

Error : "the application adobe flash has unexpectedly quit"

I am running windows xp on my system and i have installed many Adobe application on my computer. The problem is when i open Illustrator CS4 it shows error message : " the application adobe Illustrator has unexpectedly quit".

Re: Error : "the application adobe flash has unexpectedly quit"

Error : "The application adobe flash has unexpectedly quit " appears when When you start an Adobe Creative Suite 4 product from the System folder. To solve the problem Uninstall the Adobe Creative Suite 4 product from the System folder using the uninstaller found in /Applications/Utilities/Adobe Installers. Install the Adobe Creative Suite product into the Applications folder.

You must delete the following registry key: “HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Common\9\Sites” Of course, after doing that, you will lose your site setting in Adobe application. Or Start Illustrator >Deselect Appearance from the Window menu. Quit and restart Illustrator.

Adobe recommends that you use the Adobe Illustrator uninstaller in the Add Or Remove Programs utility in Windows to remove Illustrator from the computer. If you can't unistall through add-remove programs, try searching your computer for all Illustrator files and deleting them then comb through your regisrty for anything that refrences Ilustrator and delete those keys.