Thread: Issue with Limewire and Media Player while transferring Music

Issue with Limewire and Media Player while transferring Music

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows Vista. I have installed Limewire application in order to transfer music to Windows Media player. The problem is I am not able to do so. Please help me out so that I can make the changes in order to get sort and function as needed. Hope to get the issue to be sorted and work. Please help.

Re: Issue with Limewire and Media Player while transferring Music

The problem could be with the application in order to get the thing work. It could be that the application needs to be reinstalled or get a good copy of the same and work as needed. It will be better for you to get sort and work as needed. Make a fresh install of the application and then look out for the change. It would be better for you.

There is another way through which you can make the desired change to be worked. All you need to do is to check out by functioning that is by getting it installed under compatible feature mode. I hope as it is been done you can then be able to process and make the changes to be done well. It will be better for you to get the issue sorted and work as needed. Do look out.

In order to get sort of the thing it is needed that you do check and process for the change which will be better for you. All you need to do is to check out and get the desired change to be implemented very well. In order to get the issue sorted it is necessary that you do check out well by configuring the Limewire application well to the media player. Then you can process with the thing properly.

Install the application under safe mode and then check out for the change. I hope as it is been done you can then be able to work and process for the thing which would be better for you. So do look out and get the desired function to be processed. It will be better for out. So do look out and get it processed as needed. Do check out and make the changes to be implemented.