Thread: Quick heal total security unable to resolve threats

Quick heal total security unable to resolve threats

Hi. I have been using Quick heal total security as an antivirus in order to protect my Windows Xp system form dangerous threats and virus. it was working fine and protected my system. But now now a virus got download into my system and is not allowing my system to process. My total security is not able to resolve the problem and asks for registration. Please solve my issue. Thank you.

Re: Quick heal total security unable to resolve threats

Well this resembles that the copy of your total security antivirus is not full version and is a trial pack due to which your antivirus is unable to perform the necessary action to be taken. You need to activate your copy by taking the valid registration key and activating it. This might help you out as trial pack some of the features disabled due to which it is not able to detect certain virus.

Hello. This is kind of problem that you may face. It means that your antivirus was unable to detect the virus which has been downloaded as the virus might be newly introduced and the database of your security tool might not be updated. Trial pack cannot be updated. There are certain limitations in trial pack and you can only update the software for a limited period with limited authority.

You need to change your antivirus pack. Try installing a new software or a security tool in order to remove the threat and keep your system protected from such cases. Uninstall the pack of your antivirus. You need an updated and strong antivirus. Your problem will be solved by letting things happen to your favour. Good luck.

sad Re: Quick heal total security unable to resolve threats

Hello, even i am getting the same problem...i have quick heal internet security 2010 installed on my system (a licensed and registered version)...i know, that there is a trojan virus on my computer memory....C>>System 32>> a dll file..
    i am really very tensed...and i donno what am i supposed to do....my quick heal has been updating every day....so, it aint possible, dat im not up-to-date...plz help me....