Thread: VoIP Software For Windows Mobile

VoIP Software For Windows Mobile

I am using windows mobile and i am looking for VoIP Software For Windows Mobile . I know VoIP is used to conduct voice conversations across Internet Protocol (IP) based networks but i need software which do the same from my windows mobile.

Re: VoIP Software For Windows Mobile

Skype for Windows Mobile 3.0 is free and simple software that allow you to make free calls with your handheld.You can download it directly on to your phone and install it straight away, or you can save it to your PC and transfer it on to your Windows Phone device.You need a minimum 12MB of free storage memory on your device to install Skype or 6MB free if you are installing from a memory card.

VoIP phone service is often cheaper than traditional public switched telephone network (PSTN) service, VoIP enables the enterprise to manage a single network (the IP network) instead of separate voice and data networks. There is another Free VoIP application for Smartphones and Pocket PC Phones with WiFi > BeWip, is a softphone (software phone) for mobile phones, which integrates in a single interface both VoIP and standard cellular telephony (GSM, CDMA, UMTS, etc.).

Fring for Windows Mobile is a mobile internet community and communication service that allows friends to connect, share experiences and enhance their communities (Skype, Google Talk, MSN Messenger, ICQ, Twitter, Yahoo!, AIM, twitter, Facebook, Last fm) together.