Thread: Tool to Remove PC History

Tool to Remove PC History

I am owning a computer & with windows Xp installed in it... I wanted to know is there any tool to remove all my computer History. I repeat don't get it wrong not internet Web Browser History But Computer History. Does anyone know such tool...???? Please Forward me the tool or the name...... Please Help....!

Re: Tool to Remove PC History

Yes... There are many tool which are running but what history you want to delete because the tools depends on what history has to be deleted....! Because if you talking of about temporary files then just remove it by showing the hidden files & going in to the temp folder & delete all the file in it... Hope i solved your problem...!

Delete History Free

History of the cancellation free - freeware to delete Internet history. The history of free cancellation allows you delete internet history (search history) in Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Firefox, Netscape and Opera. "History" in the browser of the cancellation, the feature also includes the abolition of the history of the address bar (URL AutoComplete) and the cancellation index.dat for Internet Explorer. You can also delete Windows temporary files, clear clipboard, delete Recent Documents list, empty recycle bin. You can Download it from here by clicking on the name....!

I think the following tool is the best tool for you as it is doing all the work you wanted to do as well as it is for free...!

CCleaner is a freeware system optimization, privacy and cleaning tool. It removes unused files from your system - allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. It also cleans traces of your online activities such as your Internet history. Additionally it contains a fully featured registry cleaner. But the best part is that it's fast (normally taking less than a second to run) and contains NO Spyware or Adware!

Cleans the following
    1. Internet Explorer :
      Temporary files, history, cookies, Autocomplete form history, index.dat.

2. Firefox :
      Temporary files, history, cookies, download history, form history.

3. Google Chrome :
      Temporary files, history, cookies, download history, form history.

4. Opera :
      Temporary files, history, cookies.

5. Safari :
      Temporary files, history, cookies, form history.

6. Windows :
      Recycle Bin, Recent Documents, Temporary files and Log files.

7. Registry cleaner :
      Advanced features to remove unused and old entries, including File Extensions, ActiveX Controls, ClassIDs, ProgIDs, Uninstallers, Shared DLLs, Fonts, Help Files, Application Paths, Icons, Invalid Shortcuts and more... also comes with a comprehensive backup feature.

8. Third-party applications :
      Removes temp files and recent file lists (MRUs) from many apps including Media Player, eMule, Kazaa, Google Toolbar, Netscape, Microsoft Office, Nero, Adobe Acrobat, WinRAR, WinAce, WinZip and many more...

9. 100% Spyware FREE :
      This software does NOT contain any Spyware, Adware or Viruses.

DOWNLOAD

You can consider using the most (in my opinion) professional privacy keeper software - History Killer Pro. Note that it is not free, but it's worth paying for that piece of software. It has a lot of features, including local search, e.g. you can search "facebook" or "xx" in your private data and clean it with a simple mouse click. I have a coupon code and will share with you:
    https://secure.avangate.com/order/cart.php?PRODS=1954197&QTY=1&COUPON=ForChipReaders