Thread: Create the shortcut to Flip3D

Create the shortcut to Flip3D

Hi,
    How can I create a short for Windows Vista Flip 3D. In my laptop the same is not working. Alt+Tab does not shows the effect here. Second thing at my home computer I had installed the same operating system which I am using in the laptop. The Aero function is not working here. When I press the shortcut windows key + tab the desktop gets freeze for some moment and then goes back to normal. Is it possible to use Windows Movie Maker in Vista. And other thing is it possible to use Aero in Vista's basic edition. Thanks in advance.

Re: Create the shortcut to Flip3D

Normally, next to the icon and minimizing the windows will bring on the Flip3D effect. This displayed by the Alt-Tab in 3D. If you have accidentally deleted this shortcut, (equivalent to the combination of Win key + Tab), you can recreate it. To do this, go on the desktop, d right-click > new > shortcut and give it the path RunDll32 DwmApi # 105. Then just copy or move the shortcut in the Quick Launch area. If you are facing problem related to Windows Aero then there can be several reasons. The best known are. Your card is not suited to run Aero. You have installed Quicktime, which launches at startup QTask.exe (icon near the clock). Remove the program's start, it is useless.

The Flip3D is the replacement for the alt-tab and displays a 3D view of open windows to quickly choose the one that suits us best. You can start using the icon near the start menu or pressing Win + Tab. The edge of the window (the transparent part blurred) you appear too thin or too wide? No problem! You can change it. For this, right-click > customize. Then click the first link (Color and Appearance window). Then click Open classic appearance properties for more color options. In the list, then select Active Window Border and adjust the size. And to see the new Aurora engine, click on Start > Run and type winsat aurora.

Like its predecessor Windows XP, Windows Vista has Windows Movie Maker but this version (6.0) does not work with all graphics cards and you may see the following error message when you try to run it: "Windows Movie Maker can not start because either your video card does not support hardware acceleration level required or hardware acceleration is not available." Although by default, this is not possible to have Aero under the limited versions of Windows Vista, it is possible to attempt a manipulation to get it. Open the Registry and go to the key HKEY-CURRENT-USER \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows \ DWM. In the right part modify key values Composition and Composition Policy, respectively "1" and "2". Restart the computer and then Enter it the following two commands in a command prompt type Net stop uxsms & Net start uxsms