Thread: Best IRC Client Applications

Best IRC Client Applications

hi
    i like to chat with people after yahoo, skype now i am looking for irc i know that is old but i want to use it so looking for good application for IRC. well i have never heard about any IRC Client Applications if any one knows please reply .
    thank you

Re: Best IRC Client Applications

leafChat is an IRC client for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. with popular IRC networks you can chat with your friends using leafChat.It has a friendly, clean interface that can able to establish connection with multiple servers at once from same window screen, so that it's easy to use it to chat with your friends.

mIRC is a popular Internet Relay Chat client used by millions of people, and thousands of organizations, to communicate, share, play and work with each other on IRC networks around the world. Serving the Internet community for over a decade, mIRC has evolved into a powerful, reliable and fun piece of technology. You can download mIRC here.

Trillian proposes to replace all the tools of instant messaging clients ICQ, Yahoo Messenger, MSN Mesenger, AOL Instant Messenger and even IRC. Upon installation, you configure the settings for individual accounts owned and Trillian undertake to import the contact list of each software. In a single interface, all contacts are present, each with an icon representing the network on which it is connected

Adium is an instant messaging software to chat on multiple networks simultaneously.It is thus possible to exchange messages with your contacts using different networks such as. Mac, Jabber, MSN, ICQ, Google Talk, Bonjour, AIM, Yahoo,Irc etc.. More than a dozen protocols are proposed by the application. Adium also offers many innovative features such as tabs for each dialog,

Pidgin is compatible with networks AIM , ICQ, MSN Messenger, Yahoo, IRC, Jabber. Pidgin users can register under multiple accounts on multiple messaging networks simultaneously. This means that you can chat with friends on AOL Instant Messenger simultaneously talking to a friend on Yahoo Messenger and stay on an IRC channel at the same time.