Thread: Software required for web designing

Software required for web designing

I have heard that designing a web site is the easiest job, so i wanna do that. I want to design a website but i don't have any idea regarding that. So i need some one here to guide me. Can any one tell me the software required for website designing. Thanks in advance.

Re: Software required for web designing

There are many software's available in market for through which you can develop a website like Adobe photoshop, Dreamviewer, Dreamviewer MX etc. And if you want to get into the web designing, then you must use photoshop as your image manipulation software and you should learn dreamweaver any version as your layout software, because photoshop can cut images in slice format and thus helps in making html pages.

Instead of directly coming to adobe and other software's i suggest you to learn the basics by hand, after that use Dreamweaver once you understand the general idea of how html and css work, it will be good for you if you do the coding by hand, you really get in depth with understanding what you're doing. And also the Adobe Creative Suite costs about 2k so I had recommend you start off coding by hand don't use Dreamweaver until you know your stuff.

I do make use of Dreamweaver and it's really very good. and its very easy to learn if you study a little bit. i suggest you to make use of dreamviewer for designing website and if you don't know how to use that software then watch some videos how to use it. Else the next thing you can do is go for Adobe photoshop, Easy creator, Media site builder, these are also used for creating the websites. I can never imagine going back to doing it by hand, its too inefficient. The main reason for using Dreamweaver:- It makes everything faster and helps organize all of your coding.