Thread: Software to to hide sms and calls for certain contacts

Software to to hide sms and calls for certain contacts

I'm looking for a particular software that can help me to hide my sms as well as my calls for certain contacts. Will Symbian software work on this? Can any body tell me that which is the good software that can help me to hide sms and calls for certain contacts? Any one has any idea about it? Kindly let me know your suggestions on the above issue. Thanks in advance.

Re: Software to to hide sms and calls for certain contacts

GINA is an intelligent filtering application that secures the confidential data traffic of your mobile phone or device in a separate encrypted, password-controlled folder. Or otherwise you can use MCleaner, which is a firewall software which can manage your sms and call,and blocking incoming calls and sms automatically. MCleaner is a firewall software, which can reject the incoming call and SMS, it''s easy to use and good for you when you are busy now, constantly in important meetings or discussions.

Private Call&Sms Guard" is a powerful mobile application--integrating the main features of several the most popular Call&SMS application. It keeps users free from junk SMS, with a combination of five filter options information, covering whitelist, black list, mobile phone address list, service information, unknown information etc.

GINA deletes automatically confidential calls and messages from your device''s regular memory and replaces the data in a separate encrypted, password-protected folder. Whereas as MCleaner can filter incoming call and sms according to pre-configurated keyword(sms) and phone number(could be partial match), and you can set a profile to set MCleaner working mode quickly, and also scheduler mode is supported.