Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Dvd player is making pc to run slow...

Windows Software

Old 13-11-2009

Dvd player is making pc to run slow...

Hi, When I take my computer from that day I am using Power Dvd player to run my dvd video. But, a week before I have installed new Windvd 7 which is working finely while running dvd video. But when it is opened my computer starts running too slow. Can anyone have any solution to this. Please help me.

Last edited by Sheenas : 13-11-2009 at 07:21 AM.
Old 13-11-2009

Re: Dvd player is making pc to run slow...

Hi, I think if you want that software then you need to remain with the same problem for future. You can do one thing that, you can use another software which is doing same thing for you. so, either try for new one or simply use only that software and stop running of other software from your computer. Or simply use your older Power Dvd Player. As you say that you are facing this problem only when you start that player then you don't need to think more.
Old 13-11-2009

I think you are getting this problem due to the codec packs which you have in your computer. You can do simply one thing go the control panel and remove other software related to running video on your computer. So, simply try for it and see whether your computer is running with maximum speed or not. just check it and then give me reply for same. Or you can also check whether your temporary files had increased.
Old 13-11-2009

Simply uninstall that software and check whether your computer is running with maximum speed or not. If it is running with maximum speed then try using that dvd player software and check now your pc running with maximum speed. If your computer running without maximum speed then try to use it by downloading same software and check. I think this will work, if not then think what you want more, speed of computer or that dvd player.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,