Thread: Using ZoomFox with Firefox 3.5

Using ZoomFox with Firefox 3.5

Well, everything is in the title. I'm trying to use zoomFox with my updated firefox 3.5 , I have made every possible investigation including uninstall / reinstall the extension, but the result does not change , its not working with firefox 3.5 , in the right click menu, there is the option "view with zoomFox" but that doesn't works.

Someone help me please?

Re: Using ZoomFox with Firefox 3.5

Are you sure that zoomfox you have installed is compatible with firefox 3.5? which version of zoomfox you have added to firefox? after installing extension you need to always restart the firefox, have you done that?

I have been using zoomfox since long with my firefox, this is also 3.5 updated. Version of zoomfox i'm using is 0.8 and its working fine without any issues.
    It appears in the right-click menu and opens a new tab containing Picture (+ zoom options). Have you installed or added other extensions that may conflict? disable all other extensions installed in your firefox and then restart it, see if resolves your issue.

Hello, sorry for interrupting , Can you tell me what is zoomfox actually? i love firefox extensions and using many. I would like to know about zoomfox also. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by one4u View Post
    Hello, sorry for interrupting , Can you tell me what is zoomfox actually? i love firefox extensions and using many. I would like to know about zoomfox also. Thanks
    ZoomFox is really popluar add-on for firefox, It adds context menu item to view the photos and images on aby webpage using advanced controls, The image will open a new tab which also contains a thumbnail view the image used to scroll around more easily, zoom control of various zoom levels etc.