Thread: Torrent files needs PLAYVIX player on Windows Xp

Torrent files needs PLAYVIX player on Windows Xp

I'm running Windows Xp as my operating system. Just few days back i had downloaded a movie called ICE AGE using Torrent. But now the problem is that when i try to play that movie through my VLC player, it gives out an error message stating that "You need PlayVix player to watch this movie". Can any one tell me that why does my torrent files needs PLAYVIX player? Does any body knows about it? Kindly help me out to resolve the above issue.

Re: Torrent files needs PLAYVIX player on Windows Xp

PlayVix is a new Media Player that can offer you a new and improved way to enjoy your media files. The problem is that PlayVix is becoming a very popular format for encoding things. I personally have accumulated a rather large collection of PlayVix encoded material and I'm still looking for a way to convert these videos to another format.

The file is a video file in which the only frame (or video) is the one saying that u need playvix player. Just a suggestion, maybe re-downloading the file will work, I've been crawling over internet forums and one guy reloaded an .avi file and the playvix shit wasn't there anymore. I don't want to waste another 700 MB of download. Its a common noob problem in torrents.

PlayVix supports a wide range of media formats for all your media experience on all Windows based systems (MAC is not yet supported). I agree that you shouldn't encode using PlayVix, but I'm looking for a way to convert to a different format. Windows Media Joiner can be used to join multiple WMA or WMV files together. You can also join WMA and MP3 files or WMV and MPEG files together into a single Windows Media Audio or Windows Media Video file. Windows Media Joiner is easy to use and very fast. You can customize the output quality of your joined file, by choosing from a list of built-in profiles, or if you are an advanced user, by generating a custom profile.