Thread: Insert Flash in Microsoft Word 2007

Insert Flash in Microsoft Word 2007

Hi,
    I need some help on Microsoft Word 2007. The application is new to me. Before that I was usually working on the older version of Microsoft Office 2003. Can anyone tell how can I insert a flash image and watermark in a Word document. I need steps of Microsoft Word 2007. Second thing how to use mail merge and XML in the same applications. I am trying to search the options but it not giving the output which I want.

Re: Insert Flash in Microsoft Word 2007

Direct mail is a technique that creates a large number of letters whose content is personalized. This is called as Mail Merge in the new version. In the sections that follow, the main merge document will always be a Word document and the application will also start Word, the only sources of data will change. On the Mailings tab, Word has a command to activate a wizard that guides you step by step. In the Word 2007 version, this wizard is in the form of a component. This component includes two important parts. The upper part contains the current step. The lower part can navigate from one stage to another. The tape contains all the tools necessary to do the mailing. This starts with create Group. This group can choose between envelopes and labels. Then Group Start Mail Merge. The first button here allows the group to choose the type of document you create. It opens a combo to make a choice. It is also the button that gives access to the wizard. The second button allows the selection of recipients or the introduction of a new list. The last button allows you to work the list by adding a sort.

Add Schema allows us to add our XSD schema document, or more specifically, Word, for this pattern is available in Word for all documents. Fortunately, you can also delete them. Once the pattern is added, the XML component changes its appearance and allows us to use our scheme to our document. Clicking on the "word" folder and once the document changes and content of XML element. By properly positioning the cursor in the document and clicking on the XML elements, we can generate our document. Between performances of tags that data must be introduced. You can repeat the elements of the document to generate a database.

It is no difficulty to insert a watermark in Word 2007. A button is present on the tape to perform this operation. The object that Word will insert it as a watermark is a WordArt object and is located in the header of the document. It is possible to modify this object by opening the header and after a double click on the object. It is also possible to insert a watermark. If you choose this option, two options available to you, whether you choose an image or you decide to add a text to be WordArt.

To insert the Flash object, insert an Active X Control Shockwave Flash Object type, in the Control Toolbox click on the icon. For Word 2007 should be in the Developer tab click the icon then click on the More Controls icon. In the next window select the Control Shockwave Flash Object. An object has just appeared in your paper. This object is the representation of your flash, if you want to increase the size, select the object and stretch it by selecting an angle. Now you must bind the control to your flash, to realize this right click on your control and select properties. In the Properties window must learn the way of your movie (or URL) in the Movie property and save the Playing property to True. Remove Design.