Thread: Adobe Soundbooth CS3 vs CS4

Adobe Soundbooth CS3 vs CS4

I am using windows vista on my laptop and i need a suggestion on digital audio editor. I have two option Adobe Soundbooth CS3 and Adobe Soundbooth CS4. Does any one know the difference between this two version.

Re: Adobe Soundbooth CS3 vs CS4

Adobe soundbooth cs3 software allow to edit audio and it automatically fix problem of sound, common flaws in audio recordings such as hisses, pops. Use for manipulating digital audio.Adobe Soundbooth is a digital audio editor by Adobe Systems for Mac OS X, Windows XP and Vista. Adobe Soundbooth CS4 lets you take command of your everyday audio needs for film, video, and SWF or FLV files and projects.

Adobe Soundbooth CS3 is a new program where you can create and fine tune any audio for video. Basic editing includes the everyday tasks of recording, adjusting levels, cutting and pasting sections of clips and fading in and out. It offers a good blend of audio recording and video-centric editing features and usability.

Adobe Soundbooth CS3 gives Record high-quality mono or stereo audio files such as voice-overs with markers and take numbering. This is an excellent tool for the intended audience. It's all about creating background tunes for video, and fast. It's not Audition, or Audacity. Format support is limited too - there's no support for AAC, MP3 or even MPEG4, although export options via Media Encoder are more generous.