Thread: System stopped responding after installing Kaspersky antivirus 2009

System stopped responding after installing Kaspersky antivirus 2009

I have recently installed kaspersky antivirus 2009 by downloading it form a website. It was working properly for few days but after that it shows that my copy has been blacklisted and is limited. It means that my software would not work on full fledge basis. Also my system hangs and stops responding for sometime and it happens again and again. please suggest some remedy for this. Thank you.

Re: System stopped responding after installing Kaspersky antivirus 2009

Well as you have downloaded Kaspersky antivirus 2009 it is not authenticated and genuine copy. The reason for showing your copy blacklisted is nothing but your licence key is not genuine and is pirated due to which it is blacklists your copy. Due to which it is bound perform limited operations or nothing. It is advisable to buy a genuine pack and install it.

Kaspersky antivirus 2009 is a huge and bulk software. Its has lots of new features enabled in it. Your system might not be able match up with the advancement of the software. As it has special features embedded in it your system might not be able to cope up or compatible. Due to this reason your system is not responding. Also the copy of your software is not genuine due to which it is blacklisted.

The copy of your antivirus software is pirated. The company blacklists the copy of the software which runs on pirated licence key. As you have an internet connection it automatically gets tracked. Due to this your software is unable to perform complete action. The system not responding can be due to the incompatibility of your system with the software or a virus is not allowing you to process or execute the programs in a smooth manner. Uninstall your pack and install a genuine pack. Scan your system, it will solve your problem.