Thread: Restore Acer Aspire 9304 to factory settings

Restore Acer Aspire 9304 to factory settings

I have a Acer Aspire 9304 laptop. The laptop has 3 accounts. 1 Administrative and 2 users. Now I forget the password and using the user account to access my files. The user account is not allowing me to download or install any new files. My password consist of alphanumerical values so I think I missed some value in it. Does any one knows a procedure to restore or remove the password back.

Re: Restore Acer Aspire 9304 to factory settings

Login in as user in your system. Then click on on Start > Program files and look for Acer eRecovery Management. For this you will need the recovery cd provided you at the time of purchase. If you does have then you can create one on your ownself by clicking on Acer eRecovery Management then going to System back and clicking on burn a back up image to cd or dvd. Use this disc to recover your system.

You laptop is having a recovery partition. By this you can restore your system factory settings. For this reboot your system and on the first screen check the below options. By default to run a Windows recovery you will need to press F8 continuously. It will take you to a repair screen from where you can run a system recovery process. Be sure that you must have taken backup of your data.

A better option will be to use Acer's Recovery Management service. For running the same click on Start Meu > Go to Programs > Then click on Acer Recovery Management. A small application will come up in that click on Restore. Then choose the option of Restore System to Default. After the system will be restore and the password is deleted.