Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to Convert FLV to WMV for Sony Vegas

Windows Software

Old 09-11-2009

How to Convert FLV to WMV for Sony Vegas

I have some flv file and I tried to load it into Sony Vegas but Sony Vegas cannot recognize the file. Can any one tell me how to Convert FLV to WMV for Sony Vegas. Is there is anyway to render a video to .flv from sony vegas Pro 9.0.

Old 09-11-2009

Re: How to Convert FLV to WMV for Sony Vegas

flv is a flash file, what version of Sony are you running? Files in the FLV format are compressed with the Sorensen codec. FLV uses Sorenson spark which is different to the regular Sorenson codecs. I recommend a program called Moyea FLV to Video Converter Pro 2. It is a professional and easy to use conversion tool.. It is a professional and easy to use conversion tool. You can convert FLV to AVI, FLV to MPEG, FLV to MP4, FLV to MP3, FLV to 3GP, FLV to MOV and more.
Old 09-11-2009

FLV stands for Flash Video Files. Flv to WMV Converter is the best for sony vegas, FLV file conversion tool and software which can convert FLV video files to AVI, MPEG, WMV video files. Another option is OJOsoft Total Video Converter, it is a software which allow you to convert FLV to WMV. FLV format has a decent quality-to-file size ratio. It is a preferred file format for delivering video clips via Flash.
Old 09-11-2009

If you didn't see a .flv option to render in sony vegas then just make WMV video.. download "Total Video Converter" and convert WMV into FLV or You could try FFMPEG. It's open source. I have seen many implementations of FFMPEG, such as in convert FLV and other freeware tools, you should give FFmpeg a shot for FLV/WMW conversion.
Old 15-04-2010

Sony Vagas good program. But I prefer use the program Flash to Video Encoder and I like this program.
Old 25-06-2010
Dylan18

For Windows,you can try to use Flash to Video Pro.It's prog helps me a lot)

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,