Thread: Centralized solution to update Adobe CS4

Centralized solution to update Adobe CS4

I am running a training which i having almost 100 computer. Most of the Computer are running with the Windows operating system and some of the computer is using the Mac OS. I have installed the Adobe CS 4 in the all the computer but wanted to know is there any centralized update solution for Adobe is available or not. As when i am updating all the individually it take lots of bandwidth to complete the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Centralized solution to update Adobe CS4

I don't think so that it is possible with the Adobe CS 4 to update the all the computer together with the centralize system. I have gone through the same on the Adobe but did not got any solution with the same. So i don't think so that it is possible to update the Adobe CS 4 together. I hope you will like it.

You can do one thing just download the update of the Adobe and keep it in the safe place on the Centralized system and do the manual update of all the Adobe running on the different computer by this only. This will update all the Adobe CS 4 with the same and will work with all the Adobe CS4 together.

If all the replies are not helping out with your issue and you are still looking for the same then let me tell you that you can get the proper replies of the same with the Adobe. So it is better to contact the Adobe regarding this query and found the detail of the problem you are getting. So contact them and find the solution of your own.