Thread: ComboFix Script and Recovery Console

ComboFix Script and Recovery Console

hi
    i am looking for some help regarding ComboFix as i heard ComboFix detects and removes many infections from my friends so i install it but for more i want to know about script that can use in ComboFix for more security does any one have idea about it ?
    thank you

Re: ComboFix Script and Recovery Console

ComboFix detects and removes many infections, but must be used specifically to treat them. This powerful tool if you used well, you get rid of various malware. For Vista users you must disable the UAC for disinfect your PC. This tool should be used knowingly, manipulation can cause malfunctions on the PC.

You need to go for installing the Recovery Console ,when run, ComboFix will check if the Recovery Console Microsoft Windows is installed. With infections like today, it is strongly advised to have pre-installed on your PC before removing harmful. It will allow you to boot into a special mode of repair. Follow manipulation proposed by ComboFix to download and install the Recovery Console, you must accept the Windows license

There is some Special Orders possibles where orders can delete files / folders / specific services. They can also make changes to the registry and still other things. They are to be implemented through a "script" There are many commands, including the following alphabetical order: The command "DirLook"Displays in the report listing the contents of a file. That is to say the files it contains and the contents of its subfolders.

The command "Fmove"Moves a file from one location to another. You can rename the file move by changing its name. The command "Registry"Lets you make changes to the registry. The syntax is the same as a REG file.
    Example:

Registry:
    [-HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ software \ microsoft \ windows \ currentversion \ explorer \ mountpoints2 \ F]