Thread: Adobe Flash Player Settings Problem

Adobe Flash Player Settings Problem

I'm running Windows Xp as my operating system. Just few days back i had installed Adobe Flash player on my machine. Now the problem is that whenever i try to right click on a youtube video and try to select settings, i don't get any response on my screen. Even when i try to click on close, it doesn't show any response. So, can any body tell me that what's wrong with my Adobe Flash Player settings? Why i'm not getting any kind of response from it? Any one knows about it? Kindly help me out to resolve the above problem. Thanks.

Re: Adobe Flash Player Settings Problem

Before you install Flash Player for any Windows browser, uninstall all previous versions. Use the Global Security Settings panel to specify if SWF or FLV content that uses older security rules can access the Internet. Adobe is committed to providing you with options to control SWF or FLV content and applications that run in Flash Player.

The Settings Manager is a special control panel that runs on your local computer but is displayed within and accessed from the Adobe website. Security settings required for Adobe's Flash Player: Binary and script behaviors --> the you need to enable Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins --> enable Script ActiveX controls marked safe for scripting --> enable Active scripting --> enabled. Adobe does not have access to the settings that you see in the Settings Manager or to personal information on your computer.

Browser security settings should be chosen by you or by your system administrator. Applications that run in Adobe Flash Player may want to have access to the camera and/or microphone available on your computer. For single users who do not have an administrator, the Medium: Default Level allows you to view Flash content. Privacy settings let you specify whether you want applications from a particular website to have such access. For any Custom Level, ensure that both the "Download Signed ActiveX controls" and "Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins" options are set to "Prompt.