| || |
Join Date: May 2008
Re: RSITY report for virus information
The report log.txt
- It begins with providing General information : RSITY version, operating system, but especially the hard drive capacity and RAM, and their percentage of use ... This is useful for identifying the cause of any delays in the computer.
- Then it contains a Hijackthis report from a clone of Hijackthis renamed, sometimes showing hidden elements that do not show the standard version of Hijackthis.
- The list of scheduled tasks in the Scheduled tasks folder. This component allows Windows to automatically execute tasks such as updating the virus.
- An extract of certain sensitive points in the Registry Registry dump. It shows including registry keys mountpoints2 , which are indicative of an infection of removable disk if they correspond to a negative file.
- The list of files and folders created in the previous month in the List of files / folders created in the last 1 monthsAnd those that have been modified over the same period in the List of files / folders modified in the last 1 months. This allows to locate some files added by infections that would not necessarily be a simple report Hijackthis.
- then List of drivers and List of Services ,where certain infections sometimes hide