Thread: VHS to PC DVD Converter

VHS to PC DVD Converter

I am running windows xp on my computer. I have VHS video and i want to play that video in to my pc. Is there any player or software which allow to Converts VHS Tapes In To Video Files which playable on PC. Any vhs to pc converter.

Re: VHS to PC DVD Converter

ION Black USB Videotape Conversion Player - VCR2PC/ VHS Tape Player With USB Computer Connection/ Converts VHS Tapes In To Video Files/ Auto-Tracking/. When you try to copy a vhs to another media you bypass the macrovision copy protection within the tape or dvd. VCR 2 PC is a VHS tape player, just like a VCR, & it features a simple, easy USB connection so you can connect your computer.

Golden Videos VHS to DVD Converter is software which use to convert VCR tapes to DVDs or video files using your PC. This software convert VCR tapes in to many videp file format like avi or mpeg files. It does more than just rip video from VHS cassettes. It allows vhs to pc synchronization. Just install the software and follow the step-by-step wizard to Convert VHS tapes to your computer, DVD, avi or mpeg files.

USB VHS Converter Convert VHS tapes to digital files to view on PCs, iPods, PSPs, DVD and other media players. Just hook up the machine to a PC, insert your tape, then press 'record' on the software screen. And you can use it as a regular VHS player should you wishConvert long-forgotten VHS tapes into pristine digital files, then watch your reinvigorated recordings via computer, portable player or DVD.

You can get Pinnacle Studio MovieBox Plus USB (USBAV-709-EF) Video Capture which Transfer video from VHS tapes or Converter for VHS to PC software enabling you to capture and burn straight to DVD or as an AVI file (a wider choice of output format would have been nice) and MPEG file.

ADS Tech DVD Xpress DX2 Video Converter gives you the option to capture your footage to your hard drive for further manipulation, or right to a DVD or CD disc and Corel VideoStudio Pro is another option to play vhs video on pc, it is easy-to-use video editing and disc-authoring software for creating professional-looking videos and slide shows.