Thread: How to Convert .csv to .xls

How to Convert .csv to .xls

I have three Microsoft Office Excel Workbook and i want to convert that in to CSV (Comma Separated Values). Can any one tell me how to convert .csv file to .xls file. Do i need to open (Comma Separated Values) file in to Excel?

Re: How to Convert .csv to .xls

A CSV file can be any character delimited file, Yo can use ABC Amber Excel Converter to convert csv to xls. This software allow you to convert csv to xls from command line, Batch conversion feature allows you to convert a large number of XLS files at a time or Just open the csv file in Excel. It will convert it. By default the computer should tell you that you have an "Excel Comman Seperated Values" file type ...

Bytescout Spreadsheet Tools 1.00 and Advanced CSV Converter 2.45.1 are the most popular software which allow you to convert csv to xls. CSV Converter is an easy way of converting CSV files into a multitude of other file formats,Batch convert XLS, XLSX, CSV, TXT into HTML, PDF, XLS, XLSX, CSV.

XLS is a Microsoft Excel file format. Main spreadsheet format which holds data in worksheets, charts, and macros. Convert XLS To Any 2.6 is the best option to convert csv to excel file. With Convert XLS To Any 2.6 you can easily convert *.xls files to formats such as *.txt, *.csv, *.mdb, *.htm, and *.dbf.

CSV to XLS Converter is a smart tool, which can help you convert your CSV files to any format. It can easily convert the excel file to CSV, txt, html, mdb, dbf, etc. Conversion is accurate and quick thanks to the well-written algorithm.

There are many software tools like Convert XLS, CSV Converter that offer a CSV to XLS conversion, but the simple conversion between CSV to XLS can also be done without those tools. xls extension of excel file. to convert excel file to csv, save it as text.

can any one solve my problem.
    i want to put date format 2010-08-30. can it supports in csv file. i am trying this but it doesn't supports . can any one solve my problem

vasquezkelley Guest

You need software convert CSV to Excel for convert .csv to .xls. 'Convert XLS' can easily convert CSV to XLS. It is 10 to 20 times faster than using MS Excel. Convert CSV to XLS Files Easily with 'Convert XLS' from Soft interface.