Thread: Trend Micro Blocks Email Attachment

Trend Micro Blocks Email Attachment

I am facing some issue with my computer, today when i try to send email with some attachment, i was not able to send any email with Trend Micro, over her i am getting an message as successfully send but the mails is not being delivered to the destination. For more information i am having Windows XP SP3 as my operating system and had install TrendMicro Internet Security 2009. Does anyone facing such kind of issue ?

I was also not able to send any email attachment, when i called up Trend micro and told them about the issue they told me to open Trend Micro Internet Security by going through Start- -> Programs. Then double click on Trend Micro Internet Security icon which is on the lower right hand corner of your screen. Then click on Other Settings and then click on Log which is at the right side. Now select the type of log you want to view from the drop down list, then click View Logs, then select the date of the log you want to view and then clock on delete button to logs older than a specified date, click Delete, select the date then click OK.

Thanks Solaris for replying me, i have try to follow the steps which you have mention it, but it didn't helped me a lot, does anyone know any other solution, early everything was working fine, i am facing this issue from few days only. Can anyone fix this issue for me.

Try to uninstall Trend Micro anti virus and have a check if it doesn't block your email attachment then there is some issue with trend Micro, now once again install trend Micro then go to Trend Micro's Virus & Spyware Controls/Threats,, over there go to Outgoing Mail/Advanced Settings and you will find Save time, do not scan messages larger than over here set this to some mb for example 10mb and finally close Trend Micro and reboot your computer for changes to get effected.

noltyx Guest

Re: Trend Micro Blocks Email Attachment

mmm..useful information...