Thread: Anti spam for outlook

Anti spam for outlook

hi my friend has a problem with spam on his Outlook inbox, as I do not use Outlook I just wanted to ask you what is best for those who fighting against spam ? what solution you use or what software you would like to refer and what you think ...

thank you

Re: Anti spam for outlook

If you use a mail client to check e-mails, an effective way to simplify or automate the detection and destruction of spam is to install anti-spam software in addition to your email program.

Some software just allows you to view your mail before you load it in your email software, so you can (manually) delete unwanted messages. Others automatically apply filtering rules or use public lists of spammers (DNSBL lists) to eliminate unwanted messages. Some may also lead you to a survey, identify the provider of the spammer and send a letter of complaint (or violent causes, you choose). Still others refer to the sender of false error messages (non-existent address, etc..) To deceive the enemy.

Spam Reader 3.0 is a powerful Outlook anti-spam add-on combining ease-of-use and a high degree of protection against unsolicited emails. The software uses the most reliable anti-spam approach - Bayesian algorithm based on statistical analysis, capable to be adjusted to user's needs and detect up to 98% of spam messages. Spam Reader automatically scans all incoming mails and sends detected spam messages to the special folder

CA Anti-Spam Plus CA Website Inspector 2009 is best and worth solution for this

Key Features :

* Supports up to 3 PCs
    * Helps block unwanted spam
    * Helps prevent phishing attacks and email fraud
    * Helps protect multiple email accounts
    * Helps identify dangerous websites
    * Integrates seamlessly with email, web, IM and office applications

Protects Multiple Email Accounts for your Microsoft Exchange accounts and any POP3 mail accounts you have configured in Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Outlook Express or Microsoft Windows Mail .Integrates Seamlessly with Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Exchange with easy access to application features directly from the toolbar in Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Outlook Express or Microsoft Windows Mail For more check here http://www.techarena.in/download/ant...ector-2009.htm

what my friends told me that Thunderbird is a champion of anti spam from uses it. Thunderbird is responsible for managing the network. It is a hard this kind of thing, our mail server is super effective against spam.And the last time I tested thunderbird (less than a month) it identify spam problem without problem. So it surprises me that after a certain time learning it lets you spend as much spam or trainer then you leave your address anywhere.