Thread: Which version will you switch to in Windows

Which version will you switch to in Windows

Hi,
    I need you views on a Windows upgrade question. According to you which is better for upgrade. If a users want to upgraded from Windows XP then what should it choose. Windows 7 or Windows Vista. These are two only latest operating system by Microsoft available. I have heard lots of compatibility issue in Windows 7. But what are the views of those who are using the same right now.

Re: Which version will you switch to in Windows

Try to install Windows Vista Service Pack 2 Release Candidate (RC). System used in the trial installation. Operating System Windows Vista 32-Bit with Service Pack 1 CPU AMD Athlon X2 2.7 GHZ Memory 2 GB DDR2-667 by installing Windows Vista Service Pack 2 Release Candidate (RC) version of Standalone 5 languages which are as follows. You can download the same from the official site. It is the best which I am using right now.

Microsoft's new Windows Vista should be perfect world. I played around once a while with vista, but must say this has nothing blew me there. sure the graphic effects are nice, but under the hood everything looks great but can be made for win2k and winxp, and thanks to the "complex security architecture" in matters such as installing novell client is no longer too, but let's wait until the next rc .

In Windows 7 the Windows Graphics, Imaging and XPS Library contains components for developers, with which they can use the latest graphics technology for games, multimedia, imaging and printing applications. Among other things, it also provides fixes for DirectX, which enable hardware acceleration of 2D, 3D and text elements, and parallel computing via Direct Compute. Thus gets Vista support for DirectX11. Another part of the platform updates is the so-called Windows Portable Devices Platform, which provides an infrastructure for standardization of data transfer between applications and devices such as cellphones, digicams, and portable multimedia players. This applies, for example, media players and mobile phones, which can be via Bluetooth and synchronize MTP with music applications.

Microsoft provides the libraries especially so available, because we want to offer incentives to developers to take advantage of the new features of Windows 7 in their programs. Since Windows Vista, the update also supports many of the new technologies that might appeal to software vendors and their products to broader audiences.

Both of them have same hardware underneath. Windows 7 gets better over because of a better GUI and other new features. There is now everything looks faster than it is in truth, because everything is beautifully illustrated with animation, "liquid". In some cases Win7 is faster than Vista, because some improvements have been installed, otherwise the differences are small. I, for one moment will stay with XP because I have it set up perfectly.