Thread: Best browser for windows

Best browser for windows

Hi,
    I just wanted to know which is the best browser for windows. Browser acts as a important software, due to the heavy traffic on internet. My needs are browser should be fast and user friendly. Which is the best browser for windows?

Re: Best browser for windows

There are many browsers available. And there is a competition going on in the browser market. Browsers such as Opera, Safari, Firefox, IE etc. But I think FireFox is the best browser I still had. There are three reasons why I like firefox very much. First the browser is highly secure. Firefox loads every web site very quickly. And lastly firefox contains many extensions provided by the third party.

Truly firefox is a good browser, but we can't ignore opera. Opera has full featured tools, Opera even includes pop-up blocking, integrated searches, tabbed browsing and advanced function such as Opera's ground breaking E-mail program, IRC chat and RSS News feeds. Opera is simply the best.

I think the Google's new chrome browser is a good one. It is an next generation internet browser. It uses a good layout engine which displays the contents properly. One other thing unique with chrome is that every tab is controlled by a different process, so there is no way the browser will crash.

Well I think no one can compete firefox. It is fast, secure and user friendly. On very firefox realise it has made increment improvements, which makes it a better browser than others. Firefox uses minimum memory for its activities to perform. And even if there is something missing in firefox it can be replaced by its huge collection of extensions.
    Last edited by ThoMas321; 02-11-2009 at 03:15 PM.