Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 02-11-2009
Members

Driver sweeper vs Driver cleaner

I need suggestion on the driver removal software. I have only two options driver sweeper and driver cleaner. Does any one which one is the fastest tool to remove driver leftovers from windows system.
Old 02-11-2009

Re: Driver sweeper vs Driver cleaner

I always liked Drive Cleaner until I used Driver Sweeper. Driver Sweeper is very important to remove your drivers on a proper way, because driver leftovers can cause problems like stability and startup problems.
Old 02-11-2009

Driver Cleaner Professional is a program which helps you to remove parts of drivers that are left after uninstalling the old drivers. This is a great program for cleaning out GPU drivers, which is strongly recommended with changing cards ... Driver Sweeper is the best software or tool to remove driver leftovers from your system.
Old 02-11-2009

Driver Cleaner Professional Editon is a program which helps you to remove parts of drivers that are left after uninstalling the old drivers. Use Driver Cleaner every time youupgrade/change hardware or simplywish to install the latest or differentdriver.The program is for ATI, nVidia, Creative, Realtek, SIS, 3Dfx, S3 and more drivers. Driver Sweeper is widely known as the tool to remove driver.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,