| || |
| || |
Join Date: May 2009
Re: Sound stops during the presentation in PowerPoint 2008 for Mac
To play a sound continuously during a presentation in PowerPoint 2008 for Mac, follow these steps:
- Start PowerPoint 2008 for Mac, and then open the file that contains the sound that you want to play.
- On the slide where you inserted the sound, click the sound to select it.
- On the Slide Show menu, click Custom Animation.
- On the Custom Animation palette, in the Animation order window, click the sound file that you inserted on the slide.
- Click the Start drop-down menu, and then click With Previous.
- In the Timing section, click the Repeat drop-down menu, and then click Until end of slide.
- In the Media Options section, under Stop playing, click After, and then type the number of slides that you want to appear before the sound stops.
- Close the Custom animation pallet.
- Save the presentation.
- On the Slide Show menu, click View Show, and then verify that the presentation is configured correctly.
Thats it.. You are done !!