Thread: Info about hpwuschd2.exe !

Info about hpwuschd2.exe !

I have recently bought HP printer with me and everything seems to be working fine except during start up and shutdowns, when i try to find out the issue i came to know that a file called hpwuschd2.exe is the root cause, i have stopped it from start up by going into msconfig and made the necessary changes, but was not able to delete hpwuschd2.exe. Can anyone tell me how to remove hpwuschd2.exe and provide me some information about it.

Re: Info about hpwuschd2.exe !

Hpwuschd2.exe is part of hp peripherals, it is executable file which is was most likely pre-installed on your computer if you are using a Hewlett Packard computer (HP). The exact disk location is also shown below to verify it is not spyware, as many spyware programs use similar names and just locate them elsewhere on your hard drive. Always check the proper disk location of your programs if you are suspicious. This hpwuschd2.exe software's main purpose is to display new products to you from Hewlett Packard. Its not a malware or harmful for your system.

This is a HP software updates program. This file can be found on your hard drive at C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe . This program is a non-essential process, but should not be terminated unless suspected to be causing problems. But you can delete it if you don't need it.

It is not harmful for your system, but it always better to keep you pc away from malware programs, if you don't have any antivirus program installed on your system then i'll recommend the following:
    1. Download Norton Security Scan , its free. Perform a free virus scan.
    2. Also to make your pc free from spywares Download Ad-Aware