Thread: Javascript Adobe problem

Javascript Adobe problem

I'm had installed Windows Xp on my machine. Recently i had installed the latest adobe flash player on my machine. I had turned on my javascript on my pc. But now the problem is that when i visit any websites such as youtube it gives out an error message stating that it needs the latest adobe flashplayer to be installed on your machine. So, can any tell me that why i'm having Javascript Adobe problem on my pc? Any one knows about it? Please help me to resolve your issue.

Re: Javascript Adobe problem

According to me you should update your java and flash player on your system. You should find your java in control panel. I think your Security software may have stopped JAVA Scripts from running on your system.

All applications must be closed before you run the Flash Player uninstaller. Browser security settings should be chosen by you or by your system administrator. The problem has to be from YouTube since with my Firefox-3.0.9 with Flash Player 10 installed works well on Google Videos as well as all web sites with FP running anywhere else.For single users who do not have an administrator, the Medium: Default Level allows you to view Flash content. For any Custom Level, ensure that both the "Download Signed ActiveX controls" and "Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins" options are set to "Prompt".

I will advise you using another browse. I think you should try Google Chrome. User permissions determine whether or not you are allowed to install ActiveX controls or plug-ins. If you don't have Administrator access to Windows NT, 2000, XP, or Vista you may not be able to install Flash Player successfully. If you want you can check out the following link. If you are having trouble installing, make sure that your Internet Explorer security level is not set to High or to a custom level that does not allow viewing of ActiveX controls.