Thread: Best way to convert USD to GBP

Best way to convert USD to GBP

Hello Guys,

I'm having some 3.5 dollars with me. I would like to know if i want to convert my 3.5 usd to GBP that's pounds, then what will be the actual money that i would get in pounds i.e. GBP? Is there any kind of best software, which can convert my 3.5 usd in gbp? Any body has any idea about it? Let me know the correct way for doing it? Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Re: Best way to convert USD to GBP

The U.S. dollar is the currency most used in international transactions. For that you can use currency conversion in order to convert your 3.5 usd in gbp. Several countries use the U.S. dollar as their official currency, and many others allow it to be used. For that you need to use CoinMill - The Currency Converter for doing so. Just enter the amount to be converted in the box to the left of the currency and press the "convert" button. Click on a currency to convert between that currency and all other currencies.

Exchange rates keep changing, so it is advisable to check the prevailing exchange rate before you make any transactions. The pound sterling is the fourth most-traded currency in the foreign exchange market. The pound is the official currency of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

According to the calculation, 3.5 U.S. dollars comes around 2.12804767 British pounds that's GBP. If you want you can use Google Calculator, which allows you to convert currencies. If you want to convert US Dollars (USD) to Great Britain Pounds (GBP), then you need to follow the below steps mention.
    • You need to go to the Google search homepage, www.google.com.
    • After that you need to enter the number of USD you want to convert followed by ‘in GBP’. E.g. “3.5 USD in GBP”.
    • That will help you to convert your USD to GBP.