Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Uniblue registry booster vs RegCure Registry Cleaner

Windows Software

Old 31-10-2009
Members

Uniblue registry booster vs RegCure Registry Cleaner

Can any one tell me which one is best : RegCure Registry Cleaner or Uniblue Registry Booster. Which is a great registry cleaner and clean windows registry from errors faster. Which software analyze registry for missing and corrupt entries perfectly.

Old 31-10-2009

Re: Uniblue registry booster vs RegCure Registry Cleaner

Regcure Registry Cleaner gives Automatic Repair feature : Regcure offers you the ability to perform an automatic repair after a scan, Regcure lacks registry defragmenting. UniBlue RegistryBooster Boost system performance by deleting missing registry and it also clear all the registry which are corrupted.
Old 31-10-2009

RegCure provides fast and efficient scanning and cleaning of your registry, it also offers backup and restore feature of windows registry. If you are using Vista or Windows XP. Uniblue RegistryBooster automatically identifies registry from Windows registry which are not usable. It also provides a selective scan, so it only reports back specific items you want cleaned or deleted.
Old 31-10-2009

RegCure Registry Cleaner is the easy solution to all your Windows registry problems,Uniblue RegistryBooster helps you to automatically fix computer errors and improve computer speed, windows crashes and windows error messages.
Old 23-12-2010
jolin

smile Re: Uniblue registry booster vs RegCure Registry Cleaner

I think an easy way to keep your computer from running Slow is to install a PC protector or cleaning, according to my personal experience, Tuneup360 is good choice, and your computer takes only 30 sec to start up if you have it!!!

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , ,