Thread: Trouble when installing iTunes or QuickTime

Trouble when installing iTunes or QuickTime

I have just purchased a new HP 505 Touchsmart which comes with preinstalled vista 64 bit. The problem is that I am not able to download as well as install itunes or Quicktime. I am trying to download it from apple website. When I try to download it states that downloading, however after that it sits at 0% for about 40 minutes, and after that times out. Any ideas?? Thanks for any suggestion retarding to this trouble. Your suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Trouble when installing iTunes or QuickTime

if you are at a standstill having troubles installing iTunes attempt this solution that I make use for a family member having the similar error: You just need to click start and select control panel /user accounts / now create a new user account that has administrator rights.In the new user account attempt to install iTunes for each and every one users. If it installs, log out as well as go to your common account, make sure you have right to use iTunes furthermore be able to make use of the program, put it to discover your music as well as create the library.Once you’re happy it’s installed as well as completely functioning you be able to delete the extra user account that you made.

Mine was performing the precise similar thing. Attempted on the way to download it for about a week. Have to tried about 15 occasion at least! I tried each and every one sorts of things however lastly found somewhat that functionedd. I downloaded Mozilla Firefox, after that empty my browsing account that still did not work however after that I turn off my pop up blocker all the way through tools as well as internet options on Mozilla Firefox furthermore after that at what time I tried once more it worked immediately.

My itunes will not de downloading so I downloaded the new version of iTunes as well as it said somewhat regarding downloading a mobile thing am not in no doubt as a result I remove my iTunes as well as quick time immediately stayed on there. I attempt on the way to download itunes furthermore it downloads as well as the whole thing however than at the extremely end it was error attempt downloading once more (I have been trying to perform this for last week’s at the moment as well as it at a standstill says the similar thing furthermore I am not certain what to carry out any more be able to you please assist me thanks.

I attempt on the way to download itunes on a windows 2000. I cannot yet download. I in a minute got a new iPod touch as well as I cannot even make use of it. What does a guy got to do to acquire downloads for old PC. What type of people make PC as well as cannot allow people encompass new downloads for real old PCs.

Have you tried downloading on another computer then transfer onto USB stick and install that way?