Thread: Entourage - Cant receive or send email in my Exchange account

Entourage - Cant receive or send email in my Exchange account

Hi,

I've been having trouble with email. I'm using Entourage on a Mac, and when I try to send/receive, I get the error message, The Contacts and Calendar are working perfectly, and also the sync with Iphone. Any help you can give would be great.

Re: Entourage - Cant receive or send email in my Exchange account

Most likely a corrupt message on the server. Click the following account in the list of mailboxes on the left and choose display the properties. From there you can see the disk usage and delete the cache, Let Entourage download again everything and hope the problem is gone.

Have you put a tick on check on don't show the message again? Unless this is an account of change, this should not be a problem or need to use the method to remove the oldest message, and you should be able to receive mail in Entourage.

Check the following things :

1. Verify that Entourage is online. On the Entourage menu, make sure that Work Offline is not checked.

2. Check your Microsoft Exchange server connection. If you are not connected, the message "Not Connected" appears next to the Microsoft Exchange account name in the mail folder listThe pane of the Entourage window that contains folders for messages, contacts, and other items. If the folder list is not visible, on the View menu, click Show Folder List. If you are working in Calendar view, Show Folder List is available on from the Calendar menu.. For information about how to connect to the Microsoft Exchange server, see I can't connect to my Exchange account

3. Entourage copies items from a Microsoft Exchange account and stores them in the Entourage cache; if this cache becomes corrupted, it may cause synchronization problems with the Exchange server. Empty the cache in Entourage so that Entourage can download all of the items from your Microsoft Exchange accountAn account managed by Microsoft Exchange Server. Microsoft Exchange accounts are used by organizations with many users. They make it possible to syncronize e‑mail, calendars, and contacts between multiple computers. again.