Thread: Unkown Power2Go Error

Unkown Power2Go Error

Hi,
    I am using a trail pack of CyberLink Power DVD. It has a application to burn media disc. I am trying to create a music DVD by using Power2Go. After adding up my songs the progress bar passes more then half and then fails. This has corrupted many disc's. The software was installed recently and thing were working fine. I view movie properly with no error. But the problem lies with the burning issue. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Unkown Power2Go Error

The trail version does not offers you full features of the software. So it is possible that you are trying to use any advance feature. Second thing it is also possible that the software which you installed is not proper. I will recommend you to re-install the same and check it out with a new disc. It still the problem lies then there is a hardware fault in your system.

Check properly that the media which you are using is proper. It is new and there are no scratches on the disc. Second thing when you burn a disc, burn it on slow speed. This creates a more accurate disc. If you using a fast burning speed then your burner may not support the same which is causing the error and destroying your disc.

Check that your burner is proper. It is reading and writing the disc properly. A firmware update will give out better performance. Try Nero or any different burning tool. If a DVD burns out properly then the problem lies with the software. Try to re-install the entire application back again. Set the burning parameters at slow settings to avoid errors.