Thread: How to stretch desktop screen

How to stretch desktop screen

Hi,
    I had removed a game recently. After the removing the game my screen size suddenly change to lower. There is thick black boarder on the four sides of the screen. I tired to stretch the desktop screen by a software. But this does not work. How to restore back the screen image size. Is there a way by doing this through a software.

Re: How to stretch desktop screen

The reason behind this can be the game. Many times if you stop the game in between the video resolution of your operating system is corrupted or get altered. Due to which the old screen is not restore. Restart your system and check. If image comes to proper then the game is still not completely removed. Second thing if the above solution does not work then update your video drivers. This will solve the issue.

Right click on Desktop. Click on Properties. A desktop properties windows will appear. In the window go to the last tab setting. Under this option you can see a adjustable bar. Drag the bar to increase the screen resolution. Click on Apply. Windows will show a preview of settings. If it is proper then give OK otherwise click on cancel. Then in the same way drag more to left and from the box next to it choose a appropriate bit rate. Once done restart your system.

Every monitor has inbuilt settings software which helps you to change the screen size. In older versions the buttons to access this lies underneath the screen. But in new one you see the same on the left side for the screen. You can see a Menu button with lower and higher button. Press the Menu button and navigate to screen height and width. Adjust as per your need.

I had a vaio vgnt350p and after installing Linux it wouldn't fit the screen, I found the switch for it in the BIOS. Hope that helps.

Also binding keys to commands can all be customized in settings keyboard shortcuts (at least on xfce window environment)

ipod repair solutions

cheap apple-ipod service

xbox 360 repair