Thread: RoboForm Password Manager

RoboForm Password Manager

I am running windows xp on computer and i need Password manager for my browser which generate password and it should ask when i access any web site. Any help will be extremely appreciated.

Re: RoboForm Password Manager

RoboForm is the top-rated password manager and web form filler that completely automates password entering and form filling. After the initial installation you will be prompted to create a Master Password which will be used for added security with your passcards and other saved information.

Magic Password Generator, create a master password and then this extension will make unique passwords for each site based off of it, it also work with Firefox. Firefox stores passwords with this metadata: and PwdHash – With just a keystroke, PwdHash can generate a unique password for each site and will be usable across all of their subdomains.

Firefox stores passwords with this metadata, to create password for browser you can use SecurePassword Generator, it is a tool to help you create secure passwords that can be accessed via your Tools menu. RoboForm is the top-rated Password Manager and Web Form Filler that completely automates password entering and form filling.

RogerSmith2009 Guest

I can't live without RoboForm now, all my password and user names are kept by roboform. Firefox or many other browsers can remember password now, but when you clear the cookies, they will be all gone. So I still prefer roboform

There are a lot of simple and easy to use Password Manager Applications, but i would prefer and let the browser to save my password instead of using a third party application....

seoxss Guest

Hello

Roboform and Informenter are best use as Password Manager, but I wish you use firefox browser and use its own password manager. It is easy and reliable.