Thread: Best SMTP Scanner Software

Best SMTP Scanner Software

I'm using Windows Xp along with Internet Explorer 8.0 on my machine. I would like to know that which is the best smtp scanner software? I need some best smtp scanner software which can collect smtp server information for sending bulk emails. Any one have any idea about it? Kindly let me know your suggestion on the above topic. Would be grateful if any body provides me the correct information on the above mention topic.

Re: Best SMTP Scanner Software

Smtp Server Hunter(SSH) is a powerful tool to locate and identify open SMTP servers easier and much faster. Ability to check found proxies for SMTP protocol support (i.e. compatibility with anonymous mailers like Send-Safe) Normally, IP address authorisation is used for SMTP servers, therefore when you are connected to the FIRST ISP you can send mail to any e-mail address from any e-mail address through his mail server. It can use hundreds of threads/connections to search. When you put 100 connections, it is the same thing as 100. In the same way, having established connection with the SECOND ISP you can. It is can check the smtp servers(SMTP Relay Server and SMTP Anonymous Server).

Emailserver scanner is a software designed to directly search email addresses from mail servers. Ability to save current state and resume it at the next start. It can verify all user names that you specified on the mail server. Proxylists to check and proxylists used for anonymous canning/checking. The program tries to connect with a specail Smtp-server and simulates sending the message.

Mail Server shows the current status of activity by changing the color of its activity indicator,it also offers queue management which can perform view log, view message, delete and refresh operations. Free SMTP Server is a SMTP server program for Windows that lets you send email messages directly from your computer. It can search for smtp server also locates and identifies open relay SMTP servers. You can use it instead of ISP's SMTP server to increase your security and privacy. It is an all in one program, you tell it how to scan and it does ALL of the work for you. Free SMTP Server supports all email programs like Outlook Express and Eudora, but best optimized to work with Outlook Express. No more using 3 or 4 programs and wasting hours of your time doing Whois lookups, etc., we do everything. The email program you already use for sending and receiving messages can be connected to the server in a very easy way by using the word "localhost" instead of your current SMTP host.