Thread: Software to verify chemical balancing

Software to verify chemical balancing

Hello friends, I have too much liking towards chemistry and i keep on solving the chemical balancing equations and most of the time, the equations are solved correctly, But at times some equations are too confusing, and i need to sole it two to three times to verify if i have not done anything wrong. But then a lot of time is wasted, Is there any software with which i can verify and check the chemical balancing and equations? Please help...

Re: Software to verify chemical balancing

Quote Originally Posted by MELTRONICS View Post
    Hello friends, I have too much liking towards chemistry and i keep on solving the chemical balancing equations and most of the time, the equations are solved correctly, But at times some equations are too confusing, and i need to sole it two to three times to verify if i have not done anything wrong. But then a lot of time is wasted, Is there any software with which i can verify and check the chemical balancing and equations? Please help...

I think you have a much evil idea in mind like copying and solving your homework? Or may be you are trying to stabilize a formula which can do i weird thing? Or are you creating a chemical bomb?? Well, the best way to verify these kind of problems is to solve them again, using a computer or a calculator is always easy and make you lazy, so avoid those stuff if you don't wont to loose interest in it...

I found a very interesting software about the Periodic Table in complete detail... Have a look at Periodic Library. It has the periodic table, along with the atomic numbers and atomic mass numbers for each elements, and a lot of details... Download. Hope this Help you...

Thanks you guys, I will try to avoid the use of calculator, but when it comes to complex calculations and that too specially when you have plenty to solve, you cannot keep solving each equation twice or thrice, this is the case when i could use the calculator... Thanks anyways...

Chem Balancing : This software lets you solve basic chemical balancing equation. Try it out. If that is of any use, do reply back so that others can use this too... all the best... Download.