Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Threatfire wont start

Windows Software

Old 21-10-2009

Threatfire wont start

I am running everything seems to be working fine still yesterday but today when i try to turn on system i got an message as Windows could not start ThreatFire service on local computer Error 3 : The system cannot find the path specified.. Can anyone tell me what would be the exact issue and for more information i have install Windows XP SP 3 as my operating system.

Old 21-10-2009

In services threatfire wont start error 3

If you are getting Windows could not start ThreatFire service on local computer message then i would suggest you to reinstalling your application would solve your problem and even if you are not able to do so then it seems that your computer might be infected by malicious activity try to update your anti virus software.
Old 21-10-2009

Threatfire wont start

Thanks for replying me i have try to follow reinstall the application but still i am gettign the same error message as Windows could not start ThreatFire service on local computer Error 3, does anyone know any other alternative solution for it.
Old 22-10-2009

Threatfire wont start

If you want to over come from this issue then you need to restart your computer and then press F8 button after that you will see Advanced Boot Options over here select Safe Mode with Networking and press Enter. over here it will take some time for your drivers to get loaded and the you will come up to Welcome screen now login into Administartor account and download the latest version of Malwarebytes and do a full scan, once the scan is done delete anything it finds. Then simply reboot your PC to see if your issue has been resolved.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , ,