Thread: Need some technical reference of Win32/Hiloti

Need some technical reference of Win32/Hiloti

Hi,
    My system was running slow from last week. I found a freeware tool Hijakthis from internet. In the log file created by the application I found that a unknown service is running. The name of it is Win32/Hiloti. This seems to be some kind of worm virus. But my Antivirus does not detect the same. What is file related to. And if it is a threat then how to get rid of it.Thanks.

Re: Need some technical reference of Win32/Hiloti

The files which present in your system is a trojan virus. It is a critical system threat and the security caused by it is very high. The best antivirus recommended for such threats is McAfee or Panda or Symantec. You need any one from this. Download any of then and run a full system scan. Otherwise you will have re-install windows.

It is a dangerous trojan virus. The virus files enters your system and creates multiples files. It eats up your system resource leading in poor performance. First click on Start > Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Disk Cleanup. Clear all your temp files and cookies along with offline web pages. Run task manager and kill all the process related to the files.

The files which are normally created by this virus lies in the temp folder. Click on Start > Run and type %TEMP%. Hit enter. A folder will come up. Delete all the files from the folder. And look for this files and delete them. They are a00f3f58c.exe, jmm7.exe, 5_jmm7.exe, adv103.exe, lype.exe, cikhahyw.exe, dilhbhzx.exe, fknjdkbzb.exe, afctyli.dll, etc. Run a full system scan under safe mode.