Thread: X2vnc on my google chromebook CR48

X2vnc on my google chromebook CR48

I have my CR-48 and for the time being I am running it in a DEV mode but I didn't change it since I actually didn't make out what as well I wanted beyond the experience of Chrome Operating System. I am planning to install something, x2vnc in order to organize my other pc using my CR-48 keyboard and track pad. I have installed the same program on Linux but with the chrome OS I am not aware, I mean to say, is there any prelude stuff that I want to do in order to install this software? Needs suggestion?

Re: X2vnc on my google chromebook CR48

As far as I know certain mounts need to be writable, and for that you should have knowledge about the commands need to do the same. That’s commands are actually simple, you have to write the keyword that’s mount [-lhV], again after this you can simply give another values also in the command line like mount -a [-fFnrsvw] [-t vfstype] [-O optlist], mount [-fnrsvw] [-t vfstype] [-o options], I am also not perfectly aware about this commands but they are exactly the same. You can have more commands from the internet regarding this.

I would say as you have mentioned that you have use this application in the linux, I would say here also it is exactly the same, I mean to say that Google Chrome OS is a Linux-based operating system, thus all the commands that are used in these procedure is also same. And as you have decided I would say you should use the x2vnc version 1.7.2 version because in this they have fixed many bugs and added some more functionality.

Hey thanks for your kind help and the attention towards my thread, I would say whatever the command that you have mentioned in the comments, is for mounting only, but I want to know some more commands that is used in this software, can you tell me about that? because I have problems in that only, and you simply give me the name also, after that I would only find its description and the usage. Can anyone knows more commands regarding these?

See while I was using the these software I came across some of the commands and I would like to tell you the same, you have to run these commands as x2vnc [options] where option would be like, if you put display as option it would give the X windows display to connect from, and similarly there are too many commands, I would just list the name of the commands, you can have further information on the internet. They are, shared, north, south, east, west, passewdfile, resurface, hotkey, edgewidth, timeout, trimsel, noblank, lockdelay, reversewheel etc.