Thread: ati2dvag.dll failure

ati2dvag.dll failure

Good evening guys,

I'm having trouble with y video card, i have downloaded and updated latest drivers from ati website. The problem s whenever i play fallout 3 or some other high graphics game the resolution goes to worst and error comes with message saying that "an error has occurred with ati2dvag.dll and restarting computer will resolve this error". But after restarting also same error comes when i start games. pelase help me to get rid of this, thanks for any help.

Re: ati2dvag.dll failure

These files are related to the ATI Graphics and Video subsystem built into your Notebook PC. New driver updates from ATI are released periodically.

Go to this help link for you http://www.amd.com/us/products/noteb...-graphics.aspx

Download ATI drivers from here http://ati.amd.com/support/driver.HTML

Updating video card drivers can solve most gaming issues. Make sure you meet the game's minimum video and system requirements, Check for known issues with your video card at the game's web site. Before you update your drivers, I recommend that you update DirectX from: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/directx/default.aspx

Refer to following threads:

ati2dvag error issue
    Problem with ati2dvag.dll

Hope this will help.
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

What we think, we become (Please don't think you are a superhero and don't try to fly)

"SUCCESS IS NOT A DESTINATION , IT'S A JOURNEY"

Some ati2dvag.dll errors could be related to a virus or other malware infection on your computer that has damaged the DLL file. Download Norton Security Scan , its free. Perform a free virus scan. Also to make your pc free from spywares Download Ad-Aware . And it can be because of some unsigned drivers, see this help Verify Unsigned Device Drivers in Windows XP